MIKE 21 is the ultimate Swiss army knife of coastal modelling. If you need to simulate physical, chemical or biological processes in coastal or marine areas, MIKE 21 almost certainly has the tool you need.
Typical MIKE 21 applications:
- Design data assessment for coastal and offshore structures
- Optimisation of port layout and coastal protection measures
- Cooling water, desalination and recirculation analysis
- Optimisation of coastal outfalls
- Environmental impact assessment of marine infrastructures
- Ecological modelling including optimisation of aquaculture systems
- Optimisation of renewable energy systems
- Water forecast for safe marine operations and navigation
- Coastal flooding and storm surge warnings
- Inland flooding and overland flow modelling
MIKE 21 is proven technology. No other modelling package has been used for as many marine engineering projects as MIKE 21.
||The unique 3-in-One concept includes all three engines in one great package|
The recipe for the unique success of MIKE 21 is simple: It gives its users maximum flexibility, higher productivity and full confidence in the results.